PHOENIX (3TV/CBS 5) — No one matched them to claim the $1.2 billion jackpot for Wednesday’s Powerball drawing, but that doesn’t mean there weren’t some big lottery winners who hit tickets in Arizona. At least nine people won top lottery prizes after buying Grand Canyon State tickets. One winner won the $1 million Powerball prize, while seven others won $50,000. He was also a Fantasy 5 winner, who took home a $360,000 jackpot.
Here’s where tickets were sold:
- The $1 million winning Powerball ticket was sold at Maverik Adventure’s First Stop in Flagstaff.
- A Fantasy 5 ticket was sold at a Gilbert QuikTrip near Gilbert and Warner roads.
- The winning $50,000 Powerball tickets were sold here:
- Phoenix Circle K near 51st Street and Elliot Road
- Two Chandler Circle Ks. One near Ray Road and McClintock Drive. The other is near Pecos and Cooper roads
- A Laveen QuikTrip near 35th Avenue and Baseline Road
- Tucson QuikTrip near Camino de la Tierra and Valencia Road
- A Speedway in Payson near Manzanita Drive and Highway 260
The current Powerball jackpot is $1.5 trillion, and the next drawing is on Saturday.
Copyright 2022 KTVK/KPHO. All rights reserved.