Bengaluru-based data provider Tracxn Technologies announced the allotment status of its initial public offering (IPO) today, October 17.
The IPO was open for subscription from October 10 to 12. It received bids for 4.27 million shares against the 2.12 million shares offered.
The IPO saw tepid high demand from investors amid volatile market conditions as it was subscribed only 2.01 times.
A portion of qualified institutional buyers was subscribed 1.66 times. The reserved portion of non-institutional investors recorded a subscription of 0.80 times. The retail segment saw a subscription of 4.87 times.
Gray market premiums (GMP) of the company’s shares indicate a discount of ₹4.
Analysts and investors are worried about the IPO because the company is loss-making and private equity and other investors are exiting fully/partially through the IPO.
While the company has shown good business growth in the last three fiscal years, its operations are still loss-making.
The IPO will be exclusively an offer for sale (OFS) of 3.86 crore equity shares by promoters and investors.
Here’s how you can check it Tracxn Technologies IPO Allotment status on the stock exchange website:
- Go to BSE website or NSE website here.
- On BSE, select “Equity” and then select “Tracxn Technologies” from the drop-down menu.
- Now enter your application number and PAN.
- Click ‘Search’.
- Please note that details will be available only after allotment of shares.
You can also visit the registrar’s website (Link Intime India) to check the status of your application.
- Visit the registrar’s site here.
- Click on “Select Company” and then “Tracxn Technologies”.
- Once the company is selected, you will need to enter your PAN number, application number or client ID.
- Enter the captcha code and click “submit”.
Once you click ‘submit’, the status of your application will appear on the screen. Make sure the details you provide are correct. It will show the number of shares you subscribed for and the number of shares allotted to you.
DMart shares fall on shrinking margins and slow recovery
Electronics Mart India is at a 51% premium to a weak market open