By Investing.com Staff
Despite the massive swoon in stocks after the Federal Reserve raised 75 basis points and indicated more gains were near, many rumors emerged about Wall Street today.
1. DXC Technology Co (NYSE:) gained from reporting it hired advisors after receiving acquisition interest, according to Bloomberg, citing people familiar with the matter.
2. Occidental Petroleum (NYSE:) has been watching the rumors after its boss, Stephen Chasin, fell ill. Warren Buffett’s Berkshire has been a big buyer of the stock, and there are rumors that he will eventually acquire the entire company.
3. Chindata Group Holdings Ltd. (NASDAQ 🙂 was higher in early trading amid reports from DealReporter that the company has hired Morgan Stanley to assess potential asset sales or seek privacy.
4. Silverbow Resources, Inc. (NYSE: 🙂 vague acquisition rumors after the company adopted a rights plan.
5. Google (NASDAQ: It was said to have acquired Israeli startup BreezoMeter for $200 million, Calcalist reports)